Apply to be a Welder at HOLLOWAY AMERICA.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to layout nozzle locations from drawings to parts being fabricated
- Ability to make quality welds using tig/mig process
- Ability to use plasma burners to make quality cuts
- Ability to use grinder for beveling and joint prep
- Ability to learn start to finish pharmaceutical tank fabrication
- Prolonged walking, bending, standing, lifting, occasional work from ladder
General Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Prolonged standing, bending and lifting
- Work from ladder
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Required*
*Obtained on the job.
- Safety Training Class will be required—paid for by HOLLOWAY AMERICA
- MSDS Training (Hazard Mat’l) will be required—paid for by HOLLOWAY AMERICA
- Fork Truck Certification—paid for by HOLLOWAY AMERICA
- Ten paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Flex plan and 401(k) with employer contribution
To apply, download the HOLLOWAY AMERICA Application Form.
Complete the application form, and then send it and your résumé to our Human Resources department by mail, email, or fax (please do not make inquiries by phone):
HOLLOWAY Human Resources
720 North Cedarbrook
Springfield, MO 65802