The Revolution Lift™
Prepare yourself for a revolution in head lift technology.
The most advanced head lift technology is here.
When considering opening and closing tanks and stainless steel pressure vessels covers, we’re always faced with the dilemma of creating both operator safety and ease of use:
Do we use spring-assist manways or manual lift manways?
How strong must my operator be?
How will it lock while it’s open?
Will it lock safely?
How do we avoid accidental closure?
How do we best protect our operators?
These are serious questions that now have a simple answer. Introducing The Revolution Lift™, an electric head lift assembly designed to keep your operators safe while limiting your safety liability.
See The Revolution Lift™ in action!
Features of The Revolution Lift™
- A fully enclosed, hands-free electric lift assembly.
- Fully customizable opening and closing speed.
- The ability to lift up to 500 lb.* manway covers or removable heads.
- Automatic safety shutoff if an obstruction is detected.
- Available in either 120° or 360° rotations for cover swing operations.
- Multiple operation setups can be created through the control panel.
- Remove your agitator from the vessel without uncoupling from the drive assembly.**
* Heavier manways can be accommodated with a custom design.
** The Revolution Lift™ stroke is limited by the height of the top head to the floor. Various strokes can be achieved but are dependent on the vessel design.