Custom-Built Tanks, Pressure Vessels, and Equipment: Critical Ingredients For Your Business Success.
Custom Equipment—Built for Nutraceutical Processes
Choosing the right equipment partner is smart business. In the field of Nutraceuticals, HOLLOWAY AMERICA is the natural choice for sanitary custom tanks, pressure vessels, and equipment.
For over three decades, HOLLOWAY’s Precision Stainless vessels have enjoyed a reputation for excellence the world over.
And, since 1949, HOLLOWAY has been renowned for the creation of custom-engineered equipment by seasoned engineers and craftsmen.
Whatever your process – from vitamins to minerals, from supplements to superfoods – HOLLOWAY AMERICA is an essential element for your success.
For the Nutraceutical Industry, you can expect the following:
- Custom-engineered and custom-built sanitary equipment for your unique applications
- ASME-rated sanitary pressure vessels
- Fermentation vessels
- CIP vessels
- Media prep vessels
- Smart tanks & vessels
- Mixing tanks & vessels
- Sterile holding tanks
- Recovery tanks
- Size ranges from 1 liter to 60,000 liters
- In-house H-Electropolish™ to 10 Ra or less
- In-house passivation
- In-house riboflavin testing
- Positive Material Identification (PMI) testing for assurance that your materials are exactly as specified
Design and Engineering innovations that include:
- Full vessel drainability with SureDrain™ technology
- Fully-integrated CIP/SIP systems
- Certified Precision Sprayball Coverage before shipment (pioneered by Precision Stainless in 1994)
- Custom design/engineer/build for unique applications
Industry-wide innovations that include:
- H-Series™ Sanitary O-Ring Manways, engineered to 150 psig, with swing-bolted C-clamp design
- SureDrain™ Offset Valve Pad for full drainability with center agitators
- SeismiLock™ Equipment Lockdown Systems for seismic zones
Certifications that HOLLOWAY AMERICA can provide:
- ASME Section VIII, Div. 1 “U”
- ASME BPE standards
- CE/PED for Europe
- National Board “R” repair stamp
- API-620 and API-650
- ASME B31.3 process piping
- CRN - Canada
- MOM - Singapore
- CSE (Confined Space Entry)
- USDA and FDA
- 3A standards
- D1 - China
Pharmaceutical/Nutraceutical grade materials of construction that include:
- All Type 300 Series stainless steel, AL-6XN™*, HASTELLOY™*, Alloy 20, C-22, C-276, Alloys 200, 400, Inconel 600, 601, 625, 800, 825, 904L, Duplex 2205, 254SMO, Titanium
- FDA and USP Class VI elastomers, including white silicone, black EPDM, black Viton®
Surface finishes are to the degree of polish required by the project, from 50Ra to 10Ra or lower, including H-Electropolish™.
*HASTELLOY® is a trademark of Haynes International, Inc.; AL-6XN® is a trademark of Allegheny Ludlum; Viton® is a trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers, LLC
Nutraceutical Industry Materials of Construction
HOLLOWAY’s Nutraceutical Industry grade materials of construction include the following:
- All Type 300 Series stainless steel
- Alloy 20
- Alloy C-22
- Alloy C-276
- Alloys 200 and 400
- Inconel 600, 601, 625, 800, 825, and 904L
- Duplex 2205 and 254SMO
- FDA and USP Class VI elastomers—including white silicone, black EPDM, and black Viton®
Nutraceutical Industry Stainless Surface Finishes
Surface finishes for Nutraceutical Industry vessels and components are to the degree of polish required by the project, from 50Ra to 10Ra or lower, including H-Electropolish™. Interested in the finer details? Learn more about HOLLOWAY AMERICA’s stainless surface finishes for the Beverage Industry.
*HASTELLOY® is a trademark of Hanes International, Inc.; AL-6XN® is a trademark of Allegheny Ludlum; Viton® is a trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers, LLC.