Apply to be a CNC Operator at HOLLOWAY AMERICA.
Based on experience.
Monday through Friday: 2nd shift — 3:30pm to 12:00am. Will train on day shift.
- Read & interpret prints, travelers, sketches and related technical data. Able to interpret GD & T Tolerances. Keep accurate part counts.
- Perform 1st article and in-process inspections, document inspection data.
- Perform duties required for set-up, load/unload parts on CNC lathe and mills. Minimum of 3 years’ experience of lathes and mills.
- Knowledge of programming helpful but not required, desire and willing to learn programing is required.
- Perform daily maintenance on machines including maintain fluid levels, maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment.
- Recognize and replace worn cutters and/or tool bits.
- Knowledge of machine shop mathematics and calculations. Ability to read and use measuring tools.
- Communication skills, written and verbal.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and participate in team's continuous improvement initiatives.
- How many years of CNC Operator experience do you have?
- How many years of CNC Set Up experience?
- Do you have CNC programmer experience?
- Ten paid holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance plan
- Flex plan and 401(k) with employer contribution
To apply, download the HOLLOWAY AMERICA Application Form.
Complete the application form, and then send it and your résumé to our Human Resources department by mail, email, or fax (please do not make inquiries by phone):
HOLLOWAY Human Resources
720 North Cedarbrook
Springfield, MO 65802