Bioreactor and Fermentation Vessels
Product Purity For Critical BioPharm Applications.
Stainless Steel Fermenters and Bioreactors
HOLLOWAY AMERICA engineers the stainless steel fermenter and the bioreactor vessel to exacting specifications, because we understand the critical nature of Pharmaceutical and Biotech industrial standards. In fact, we excel at meeting those standards. We’re known for our batch reactor design and for high-quality finishes that exceed industry norms. Each vessel we craft is inspected and tested to ensure all requirements are met or surpassed. So when you size your vessels and design your Fermentation or Bioprocessing suites, you can rely on the worldwide renown of Precision Stainless Vessels and HOLLOWAY AMERICA.
Stainless Steel Fermenter & Bioreactor Features
When ordering stainless steel fermenters or batch reactors from HOLLOWAY, here are just a few things you can expect:
- Vessel sizes from one liter to 30,000 liters
- ASME certified welders and BPE certified materials
- International standards available upon request include PED/CE/CRN/MOM/NR-13/D1 (China)
- In-house finish requirements from 30Ra to 5Ra, with and without H-Electropolish™
- Custom-drilled sprayballs with Riboflavin proof testing and certifications
- Material options from 316L stainless steel, Duplex, AL-6XN®*, HASTELLOY®*, and many other high-alloys
- FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing) room, and complete documentation packages in hard copy and digital copies as standard
*HASTELLOY® is a trademark of Hanes International, Inc.; AL-6XN® is a trademark of Allegheny Ludlum.
Stainless Steel Fermenter & Bioreactor Construction Materials
Every stainless steel fermenter from HOLLOWAY features a fine interior finish for greater purity. Our stainless steel fermenters are also made with the finest quality construction materials:
- T–316L (standard)
- Other materials available by request