HOLLOWAY AMERICA offers ASME mix tanks and mixing vessels that blend consistently, helping increase your production output.
Mix Tank & Pressure Vessel Fabrication at Its Finest
HOLLOWAY AMERICA is your premier Mix Tank fabricator. When you need a mixing tank to efficiently mix powder, suspend solids, agitate low or high shear, or gently stir your products, let us assist you in your planning and estimating requirements. We can fabricate your Mixing Vessel in a wide variety of sizes—from one liter to 30,000 liters, under pressure or in atmospheric conditions. Send us your requirements and let us assist you with one of the things we do best—designing and fabricating quality Mix Vessels.
Mixing Tank Considerations
When selecting your mixing tank or mixing vessel, here are important things to consider:
- Single-wall or heating-jacket requirements
- Insulated with a stainless steel outer sheathing
- Top-entering mixer or bottom-entering mixer with magnetic coupling
- Stationary or portable vessel design
- Pressurized or atmospheric design
- Food-grade or Pharmaceutical-grade finish requirements
ASME Mixing Tank Construction Materials
To ensure that each mix tank we engineer performs to perfection and is built to last, we use only excellent construction materials:
- T–316L (standard)
- Other materials available by request